We have an exciting opportunity for a broadband installation and maintenance technician to join our team in the Manawatu
The successful applicant is required to provide technical broadband fault and installation services in the Manawatu and surrounding regions.
- You will be installing wireless broadband equipment in customer homes and businesses.
- Repairs and maintenance of customer and wireless tower equipment
- Technical support for new and existing customers
Skills and experience:
Experience in the wireless broadband industry would be an advantage but not essential. You may have transferable skills such as a security technician, home automation installer, network or aerial installer etc. If you feel you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
- Professional and friendly approach to customer service
- Full New Zealand driver’s licence with a clean record
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good equipment fault finding skills (training available)
- Able to work unsupervised with confidence
- Working from heights certification preferred (training available)
- Limited on call fault work will be required
- A clear criminal conviction history
- Must speak fluent English
What’s on offer:
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Job security
- Free internet provided
- Full training provided
- Company vehicle, phone and tools provided
About Rural Wireless:
We are a local established company with a close-knit team dedicated to providing an exceptional service to our customers. We offer rural broadband services though our own dedicated wireless network in the Manawatu, Tararua and Horowhenua region. Rural Wireless will provide you with respect, work-life balance and flexibility.
Send us your cover letter and resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org